The most environmental paper available
Get In Touch
What is Stone Paper?
This revolutionary paper is made from 80% crushed stone (CaCO3 Calcium Carbonate) gathered from industry offcuts that are then bound together by a non toxic resin to form a beautiful satin, matte textured paper. All the while leaving the Earth’s natural water supplies and forests to do what they do best.
Stone Paper is environmentally preferable to all wood pulp fibre papers as its manufacturing process:
• Is absolutely 100% tree free
• Has low carbon emissions
• Uses less energy
• Generates no effluent
• Uses no water, acid, bleach or other chemicals
• Recycles all waste Stone Paper.
Research indicates that the manufacture of one tonne of Stone Paper instead of one tonne of wood pulp fibre paper:
• Water borne waste is reduced by 19.05 kgs
• Water flow of 28.31 litres is saved
• Atmospheric emissions are reduced by 107.1 kgs
• Energy savings of six million BTU’s.
Let Us Make Printing Easy For Your Business
Not sure what we can help you with? Get in touch with us to see how Inkifingus can help you transform your business with print